Email: Megan Kovelis (email@example.com)
Phone: 0403 963 967
- Preparation of REF documentation for Penrith City Council.
- Project focus was on replacement and rehabilitation of community sporting fields.
- Example of works within the parks and recreation sphere.
- Assess permissibility of proposed works including environmental permits, requirements relevant Commonwealth, State and local government legislation, any relevant land access agreements or arrangements and consideration of existing infrastructure agreements and arrangements.
- Review of relevant specialist studies and other existing publicly accessible environmental data and information.
- Preparation of an REF document in accordance with Penrith City Council tender requirements, and including environmental impact assessment, identification of mitigation measures, rehabilitation requirements and ongoing operational maintenance requirements.