fgf Developments were establishing their environmental, safety and quality management systems in preparation for third party certification (SAI Global) – triple certification. Mathew was engaged to provide technical support and expert advice. He was accountable for:
- Development of their Environmental Management System (EMS) to the ISO 14001 standard.
- Integration of the EMS with safety and quality requirements to create an Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Project and office implementation of the new system requirements such as project audits and inspections, environmental awareness training, management review and improvement, systems training and staff inductions.
- The client achieved triple certification and has recently completed their recertification as part of the triennial audit process. The triennial audit also verified EMS certification to the new ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Email: Mathew Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 0409 729 607
- Developed and established a new Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Implemented the IMS across all civil projects
- Achieved triple certification