Management Systems (WHS&E)
WHS and Environmental Management Systems are only as good as their implementation. Our approach is to build a system that is elegantly simple but focussed on risk, response, feedback and improvement, which builds confidence in the systems.
Understanding your organisation is the starting point
Each organisation has unique aspects to their risk profile, industry and workplace safety culture. We take time to understand where you are in your journey of safety before we tailor your system.
- Risk profile of the organisation
- Feedback from workers and response
- Leadership visibility, response and accountability
- Simplicity and usability
WHS&E management systems to meet standards such as:
- ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management system (EMS).
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
We understand what makes a system successful
The challenge is to deliver a WHS&E management system in which people have confidence. Using strategies in the Parker Hudson model we build systems to enable strategic planning, consultation and operational excellence so that all the hard work that goes into systems development is not lost on implementation.