Auditing & Compliance (WHSE)
Due diligence includes the verification of the provision and use of resources and processes provided to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety from work carried out. A WHS audit programme will provide assurance by verifying the extent to which the system is working and identifying areas to improve how risks can be better managed.
Management System audits we offer include:
- ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management system (EMS)
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
- Internal HSEQ compliance audits and audit tools tailored to the organisation’s system
- Contractor safety (WHS) and environment (CEMP) compliance audits
- Self-insurance audits using the National self-insurer OHS management system audit tool (Version 3)
Our team of highly experienced auditors located around Australia, each with internationally recognised audit certifications, has a depth of experience to:
- Develop a strategic audit program
- Design tailored audit tools
- Approach audits with a coaching-style that relaxes participants, cross-pollenates ideas, lessons, measures that have proven to be successful.
- Provide written reports with recommendations and without surprises.
- Apply the findings to a current state analysis on the organisation’s culture of safety.
The NSW Government is investing $6.7 billion over the next four years to deliver 190 new and upgraded schools to support communities across NSW. In addition, a record $1.3 billion is being spent on school maintenance over four years, along with a record $500 million for the sustainable Cooler Classrooms program to provide air conditioning […]