Auditing & Compliance (WHSE)
Due diligence includes to verify the provision and use of resources and processes provided to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety from work carried out. A WHS audit programme will provide assurance by verifying the extent to which the system is working and identifying areas to improve how risks can be better managed.
Management System audits we offer include:
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management system (EMS)
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational health and safety management systems
- Internal HSE compliance audits and audit tools tailored to the organisation’s system
- Contractor safety (WHS) and environment (CEMP) compliance audits
- Self-insurance audits using the National self-insurer OHS management system audit tool (Version 3)
Our team of highly experienced auditors located around Australia, each with internationally recognised audit certifications, has a depth of experience to:
- Develop a strategic audit program
- Design tailored audit tools
- Approach audits with a coaching-style that relaxes participants, cross-pollenates ideas, lessons, measures that have proven to be successful.
- Provide written reports with recommendations and without surprises.
- Apply the findings to a current state analysis on the organisation’s culture of safety.