Alliance for the D&C works associated with the Tamworth Sewerage Augmentation Program (Part A) and included the upgrade of Westdale WWTP to 61,000 EP, effluent pumping station, 7.5km rising main and 2,000ML storage at the effluent re-use farm.
- Provided environmental support and advice including training and environmental awareness for the project team.
- Reviewed, updated and implemented the CEMP and verified compliance.
- Conducted monthly site environmental audits to verify compliance with CEMP and enable continual improvement.
- Liaised with authorities and the client to facilitate relevant environmental approvals.
- Prepared the Operation EMP.
Email: Mathew Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 0409 729 607
- Upgrade of Westdale WWTP to 61,000 EP, effluent pumping station, 7.5km rising main and 2,000ML storage at the effluent re-use farm.
- Improved environmental audit results over the course of the project in conjunction with the HSE team and project management.