The Sewer Rehabilitation Program repaired and rehabilitated sewer pipes. The Watermain Renewals Project improved the water supply system by fixing and renewing water assets such as old or damaged water pipes, valves, hydrants and private water service pipes.
This involved using closed circuit television to find damage and blockages, lining the pipes, digging and repairing sections of broken pipe and repairing maintenance holes.
- Environmental assessment and mapping using GIS (MapInfo)
- Field assessment
- Preparation of environmental assessment documents
- Managing and reviewing specialist consultant’s reports including CEMP’s
- Assistance with applications for various licences and permits
Email: Mathew Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 0409 729 607
- Successful completion of the project without a significant environmental incident
- Improved the performance of the sewerage system, reduced sewage overflows and helped protect the local environment and public health.