The NSW Government is investing $6.7 billion over the next four years to deliver 190 new and upgraded schools to support communities across NSW. In addition, a record $1.3 billion is being spent on school maintenance over four years, along with a record $500 million for the sustainable Cooler Classrooms program to provide air conditioning to schools. This is the largest investment in public education infrastructure in the history of NSW.
Aspect has undertaken the following scope of works on behalf of School Infrastructure NSW.
- Preparation of the Compliance Monitoring and Reporting Programs (Note this was not the preparation of the compliance reports)
- Preparation of the Independent Audit Programs (including schedule, audit protocol and methodology) for construction and operations audits
- Completion of the Independent Environmental Audits for the sites in accordance with the Independent Audit Post Approval Requirements (IAPAR, DP&E June 2018 and DPIE May 2020)
Schools completed to date:
- Linfield Learning Village
- Fairvale High School
- Greystanes Public School
- Jordan Springs Public School
- Galungara Public School (formerly know]n as Alex Avenue Public School)
Email: Mat Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) Phone: 0409 729 607