Alliance to construct the Luggage Point Advanced Water Treatment Plant (up to 70 ML/day of treated recycled water). Secondary treated effluent, previously discharged to the Brisbane River is now transferred for further treatment.
Advanced treatment and purification is achieved via chemical dosing, microfiltration, RO and UV disinfection.
- Preparation and implementation off Site Based Management Plan
- Management of site environmental compliance with project approvals (ERA)
- Regulator and stakeholder liaison (DERM, Brisbane Water)
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Field assessment, inspection and monitoring (including waste, water and noise)
- Provision of environmental advice and support to project delivery teams during pre-commissioning, commissioning and operation
Email: Mathew Williams (email@example.com)
Phone: 0409 729 607
- Part of Australia’s largest water recycling project.
- Fast tracked construction in a highly sensitive and highly political setting without compromising the environment