Preparation of the compliance monitoring program (including schedule, methodology and evidence expectations) in respect of construction and operation conditions of consent for Lindfield Learning Village, a State significant development, under the DP&E Compliance Monitoring and Reporting Post Approval Requirements (DP&E June 2018). Note this was not the preparation of the compliance report.
Preparation of the Independent Environmental Audit Program (including schedule, audit protocol and methodology) for construction and operations audits for Lindfield Learning Village.
Completion of the first construction audit in December 2018/January 2019.
Commencement of initial independent environmental audit (Operations) for Lindfield Learning Village. To date completed review of operation conditions of consent and preparation of RFI for document review and refinement of audit scope.
Email: Richard Johnson (email@example.com)
Phone: 0409 051 535
- Pre-construction compliance monitoring and reporting program, and audit program.
- Completion of the first independent environmental audit for Stage 1 construction in December 2018/January 2019, Richard Johnson as Lead Auditor.
- Completion of the first independent environmental audit for Stage 1 operations in June 2019, Richard Johnson as Lead Auditor.
- Compliance against conditions of consent
- Assessment of environmental performance
- Assessment of implementation and adequacy of environmental management plans (construction and operation)
- High level review of EMS integration into project
- Consideration of address of previous audit findings