In recent years at WSP, Richard was approached by the client who operated in the services sector to design and implement a three-year HSE Assurance Audit Program. The program was complex, as it audited a range of business units including workshops, vehicle hire and roadside assistance.
- HSE Audit tools were developed to audit 10 HSE standards.
- Twelve pilot sites were tested in the initial phase of the project and learnings were used to make the necessary amendments.
- An audit protocol and audit plan was developed and communicated with the client.
- Ultimately over 200 sites were audited in Australia and New Zealand over three years.
- Findings were documented in the audit report and each finding was risk-rated and prioritised.
- The client provided very positive feedback on the coaching style of audit and the fact that findings were explained with auditees so that reports contained no surprises.
- The audit tool, audit plan and audit report was transferred onto a digital platform a year later.
- Reports containing HSE Assurance Program progress, trends and analysis were provided to the board of directors each quarter.
We have the track record to plan and implement a large-scale HSE audit program, with trend analysis, presentation and advice on strategic direction to executives.
Email: Richard Swift (email@example.com)
Phone: 0448 977 933
- Conducted over 200 HSE audits in three-year program
- Categorised findings by risk and priority rating
- Used data to identify trends and benchmarking
- Data was used for setting HSE strategy