As BAE embarked on their journey towards zero harm, Richard was part of the team that provided extensive safety leadership training to existing and future leaders of their business. Using skilful training techniques and sharing experiences, the course was well received with an average 84% approval rating.
- Introduction of Safety as a value.
- Linking safety with the A-B-C model and six core needs of humans.
- Provided insights into the maturity matrix model and what influences behaviour.
- Mock court © introduction
- Introduction to Phil Smallman – inspirational speaker.
- Understanding risk, awareness of risk and BAE-specific techniques to improve safety performance
Aspect are able to deliver world-class training packages that are tailored to client needs.
Email: Richard Swift (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 0448 977 933
SHE Foundation Leadership Training:
- Richard trained over 200 delegates countrywide in SHE Leadership
- Training aimed at leaders, managers, supervisors, team leaders and future leaders
- Combined behavioural-based safety with elements of the Parker-Hudson maturity matrix model
- All delegates identified key actions to take away and implement
- In some cases this training was combined with on-site coaching that drove accountability and embedded culture change